MEDITECH customers recognized as Becker’s Hospital Review CIOs to Know
Becker’s Hospital Review names MEDITECH customer executives to their "CIOs to Know" list for 2023.
Becker’s Hospital Review CIOs to Know list for 2023 includes thirteen executives that are leaders in health IT and MEDITECH customers. The list is built through nominations and recognizes leaders of teams responsible for integrating the latest technologies into their hospitals and health systems.
Congratulations to these leaders on this accomplishment:
- Darrell Bodnar. CIO of North Country Healthcare (Whitefield, N.H.)
- Mr. Bodnar led the effort to enhance the patient experience with Expanse and implement Expanse Surgical Services. He emphasized the opportunity to work with a great team as part of being recognized as a College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) Digital Most Wired.
- Jonathan Brown. Division CIO of HCA Healthcare (Nashville, TN)
- Mr. Brown became the division CIO of HCA Healthcare in February 2019.
- Eric Carey. Vice President and CIO of Valley Health System (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Mr. Carey is responsible for leading the effort to build a new, patient-centered smart hospital, with MEDITECH Expanse as its EHR. The organization's focus on patient experience is central to its being named CHIME Digital Most Wired.
- David Colarusso. CIO of Steward Health Care (Dallas)
- In 2022 Mr. Colarusso led 18 Steward Health Care hospitals to complete virtual implementations of MEDITECH's Expanse EHR.
- Renee Fosberg. Vice President and CIO of Emerson Health (Concord, MA)
- Billy Helmandollar. CIO of DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Bruk Kammerman. Senior Vice President and CIO for Avera (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Mr. Kammerman credited fostering a strong culture of innovation and combining the latest technology with medical expertise as key to Avera's success. In addition to being named to CHIME's Digital Health Most Wired, Avera was one of only seven organizations nationwide to achieve level 10 status in both the acute and ambulatory settings
- Roger Lutz. CIO of Butler (PA) Health System
- Sheree McFarland. CIO of West Florida at HCA (Tampa and St. Petersburg, FL)
- Marty Paslick. Senior Vice President and CIO of HCA Healthcare (Nashville, TN)
- Mr. Paslick has been key to adopting new technology, such as the partnership he fostered with Google Cloud to enhance HCA Healthcare’s use of information technology to accelerate digital transformation.
- Andy Price. Vice President, Chief Information and Information Security Officer at St. Claire HealthCare (Morehead, KY)
- Mr. Price oversees IT, cybersecurity, privacy, informatics, analytics, and clinical engineering. His direction of IT strategy and innovation has improved patient care and clinician satisfaction.
- Jackie Rice, BSN, RN. Vice President and CIO of Frederick Health (Frederick, MD)
- Ms. Rice was recently named Healthcare and IT Marketing (HITMC) Provider Trailblazer of the Year. Ms. Rice led efforts to automatically incorporate discrete genetic data into its clinical decision-making through MEDITECH’s Expanse Genomics.
- Gagan Singh. Senior Vice President and CIO of Ascension (St. Louis, MO)
- Mr. Singh leads the strategic development, management, and delivery of the information technology products, services, and data critical to supporting Ascension’s overall mission and strategy.
Read our collaborative solution case studies to learn how MEDITECH works with the industry's leading developers, consultants, and system integrators to explore new functionality and optimized workflows for our EHR. You can also download or view our booklet of case study summaries and success stories to find out how customers are improving outcomes.