Questionnaires Specific to Appointment Type
The doctor will see you NOW.
See healthcare through a new lens. MEDITECH's Virtual Visit functionality offers convenient, remote interaction with your patients. It's embedded into your workflow, including the ability to bill and document care. Patients no longer have to wait anxiously to have questions answered — all they need is their device of choice.
Empower Your Community with Health Records on iPhone®
Give your community access to their medications, allergies, test results, and other important information by syncing the MEDITECH portal with Health Records on iPhone. One aggregated record, accessible via the Health app on iPhone, simplifies data access for your community by enabling them to:
- View their health data across multiple participating organizations in one aggregated record.
- Combine their health record data with data captured on their own fitness trackers and remote monitoring devices.
- Have immediate access to medications, allergies, test results, procedures, conditions, immunizations, and vitals.
- Present key elements of their medical history to their providers, filling gaps in their records and guiding safer treatment decisions.
- Receive notifications when new records become available.
Engage chronic disease patients with Expanse.
- Teresa has been diagnosed with CHF. She's discharged from the hospital with a Bluetooth-enabled scale connected to MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Health Portal.
- She shares access to the portal with her daughter, Angela, who is helping her to adjust to life with a chronic condition. Teresa weighs herself daily as part of her CHF care plan.
- The care manager in her cardiologist's office uses registries to track Teresa and other CHF patients, and can follow up if necessary.
- Teresa has changed her eating habits for the better, because she knows her care manager is monitoring her.
Convenience is key for engaging busy consumers.
- Angela's daughter, Isabella, has a rash. The busy mom wants to take her child to a pediatrician, but she doesn't have time to wait for hours in an urgent care clinic.
- Instead, she schedules a virtual visit with Isabella's pediatrician.
- Angela completes a pre-visit questionnaire, pre-registers her daughter, and pays the copay via the portal.
- While sitting in their kitchen, Angela and Isabella can launch the visit directly from MEDITECH's Patient and Consumer Health Portal.
- The pediatrician documents the virtual visit in Isabella's chart. Upon noticing that Isabella was recently prescribed amoxicillin for strep, the pediatrician diagnoses the rash as an allergic reaction.
- She documents the allergy and e-prescribes Omnicef® instead.
Mobile capabilities keep people engaged, wherever they are.
- Angela receives an email reminder from her doctor that she's overdue for her annual mammogram.
- Via MHealth, Angela schedules a mammogram at a time that fits her schedule.
- While in the app, she notices an outstanding balance for Isabella's, and her own, prior visits. She pays both balances online and clears her account.
- Angela does all this in five minutes via MHealth — no need to call radiology for an appointment or mail a check.
'It's about adopting that spirit of transparency in care...'
From patient to executive, everyone has a hand in the "common courtesy" of a transparent consumer experience at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. Read the case study to learn more about how Ontario Shores advances patient engagement.