A simple solution for complex care.
Cancer care shouldn’t happen in a vacuum. Together, our Oncology and integrated EHR help you treat the whole patient. Designed specifically for oncology centers, MEDITECH’s solution centralizes the tools you need to manage lengthy treatment plans and ensure safe, coordinated care.
Our most intuitive product.
MEDITECH’s Oncology enables your organization to:
- Strengthen patient safety through clinical decision support tools
- Pull all patient information into one record for better communication
- Close the loop on chemotherapeutic medication management with Bedside Verification and electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR)
- Eliminate costly, inefficient interfaces to best-of-breed solutions
- Streamline workflows for your entire staff. No more logging on to other systems.
- Centralize scheduling to coordinate multiple appointments and improve efficiency.
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust (Wirral, England) is experiencing greater efficiencies in care delivery, thanks to MEDITECH's Oncology solution. A recent interview with Digital Health, highlights the hospital’s transformation project as well as the trust’s plans for 2017.
Simplify the complicated.
Work smarter with sleek and simple tools that cater to your needs:
- Centralized Desktops: Access your most common clinical routines from one location, for consistent and safe care delivery.
- Role-based Status Boards: View real-time patient information on interactive status boards for oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and more.
- Treatment Plans: Order and manage treatment plans from a single area. Map out treatments months in advance with multi-cycle ordering capabilities.
- Clinical Flowsheets: View and trend data from multiple sources in one location, streamlining care delivery. Tailor flowsheets to specific diagnoses or provider preferences.
- Widgets: Personalize your summary screen to show what’s most important to you: consolidate data from across the EHR and clinical images captured in the clinic for easy viewing.
- Tasking/Messaging: Communicate with oncologists, nurses, social workers, and navigators across the clinic, and staff throughout the enterprise, regarding patients and their accounts.
Learn how MEDITECH’s integrated Oncology solution has improved patient safety and helped Humber River Hospital (Toronto, ON) become North America’s first fully digital hospital.
Since we now have an ambulatory medical oncology practice and an infusion center, the ability to manage both of those with the MEDITECH Oncology software is a natural fit. The physicians like that they can manage the practice and interact with the entire patient medical record within the workflow of patient care, eliminating wasted time and potential errors in such a high risk care environment.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital (Beaufort, SC)