Make every second count.
Nurses live in our Critical Care flowsheet. Everything they need is right there — no more navigating from screen to screen.
- Document and view patient information simultaneously, on a single screen
- Pull values from monitors and ventilators into the flowsheet
- Capture cardiac waveforms and annotate directly on them
- Manage IVs and titrations from the flowsheet, without exiting to the MAR
- View and trend patient information such as results, reports, and physician documentation.
Go with the flow sheet.
Go ahead, document on our interactive flowsheets. They’re designed to handle the fluctuations of critical care delivery.
- Customize by location, by clinician, and on the fly
- Expand and contract menus with the click of a button
- Personalize workflows with widgets (e.g., Bedside Bulletin and Orders Notification) that appear above the flowsheet, minimizing navigation from screen to screen
- Customize snapshots wherever you need summary information.
Nurses, get a head start.
Our Critical Care dashboard brings together all the data that CCU/ICU nurses need. Patient snapshots in a sortable list help them get up to speed fast and prioritize their workloads.
Now you’re talking.
Save time and eliminate potential transcription errors. Our Critical Care solution “talks” to hemodynamic monitors, mechanical ventilators, and ECG machines, so nurses are able to pull in data from multiple monitors, all at once.
MEDITECH collaborated with dozens of customers to develop an effective tool for intensive care delivery. Alicia Brubaker, RN, BSN, CCRN-CMC, of Valley Hospital (Ridgewood, NJ), shares how her experiences led to significant enhancements.
Valley Hospital is realizing a substantial ROI with our Critical Care solution.
- $85,872 annual maintenance savings
- Projected $429,360 annual maintenance savings over five years
- 0.25 FTE reduction for application support and 0.15 FTE for interface support
- 80 percent improvement in capturing charges for “special orders."
It’s all here, in 6.1.
Critical Care is the perfect in-road to MEDITECH’s patient‐centric 6.1 EHR. Our groundbreaking technology is blazing trails in the new healthcare landscape.
Pacific Alliance Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)