MEDITECH COVID-19 Policies for Visitors
In accordance with guidelines from the CDC, local, state, federal, and BOMA, the following policies are in effect for all business visitors to any of our MEDITECH facilities.
- Please use the MEDITECH self-assessment prior to entering the building each day.
- All MEDITECH business visitors who entered a MEDITECH building in the 2 days prior to onset of symptoms or positive test must immediately notify their MEDITECH Event or Meeting Organizer if they subsequently have a suspected* or confirmed** case of COVD-19.
Face Mask & Coverings
- Masks are optional.
- Masks are recommended for individuals who are immunocompromised, on immunosuppressant medications, or at high-risk for severe disease if they contract COVID-19.1
- Surgical- or medical-grade masks are recommended whenever masks are recommended. In such circumstances, masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Meetings: Masks are recommended for vaccinated staff, those who are immunocompromised or on immunosuppressant medications, or those who are high-risk for severe disease if they contract COVID-19, for any in-person meeting when adequate distancing is not possible.
Personal visitors are not allowed in a MEDITECH building at this time.
*A suspected case is one for which the affected person has signs and symptoms that a medical provider deems suspicious for COVID-19.
**A confirmed case of COVID-19 is one for which the affected person can show a positive PCR test or a positive antigen (rapid) test.