MEDITECH COVID-19 Control Plan: Tenants, Vendors & Visitors
Control Plan | Self-Assessing
Effective: Aug 12, 2021
In accordance with guidelines from the CDC, local, state, federal, and BOMA, the following policies are in effect for all tenants, vendors, and/or visitors to any of our MEDITECH facilities.
- Any person entering our building is required to self-assess, following CDC guidelines, to determine if they have or may have the coronavirus. If you have it, are waiting on a test result, are considered presumptive positive, or have any symptoms that could be considered COVID-19, do not enter the building.
- If you are unsure of how to assess yourself, we have provided the following self-assess link.
- All tenants, visitors, and vendors should immediately notify MEDITECH of any suspected or confirmed cases of COVD-19 among their employees or any known visitors or vendors of the tenant.
- According to State Guidelines, we may be required to shut down the site for cleaning and disinfecting the workplace in the event of a positive case.
- Any issues with card access should be directed to MEDITECH Operations.
Face Mask & Coverings
- Masks must be worn when in public spaces regardless of vaccine status.
Cleaning & Decontamination
- A day cleaning porter will be on-site to pay particular attention to the cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, stairway railings, elevator buttons, and push plates.
- Our cleaning vendor will do a thorough cleaning in all common areas nightly (Monday thru Friday), with a focus on public spaces and high contact points.
- If you need assistance with cleaning services within your office suite, contact MEDITECH Operations and they will connect you directly with our service provider. MEDITECH is not responsible for additional cleaning services inside your office suite(s).