MEDITECH Releases Updated Decision Support and Guidance for Coronavirus (Revised 04/16/20)
To help customers meet the demands of the coronavirus crisis, MEDITECH is developing and updating workflow guides and configuration instructions.
MEDITECH continually monitors the CDC and WHO for updated recommendations, to ensure our guidance, enhancements, and support tools reflect the latest evidence. To help customers meet the demands of the COVID-19 crisis, MEDITECH is developing and updating workflow guides and configuration instructions. New and updated materials include:
- Guidance on Building Integrated Risk Score Calculators into MEDITECH’s EHR.
- FEMA/HHS Microbiology reports in COVID-19 Test Result Reporting Guidance.
- Physician, Nursing, and Therapies Role-Based Training available for Expanse, 6.15/6.0, Client/Server, and MAGIC.
- COVID-19: FAQ for Your LIS (Including EMR IDs and LOINC).
- Guidance on Tools to Document and Track Hospital Visitors.
Guidance Documents and other information related to the coronavirus pandemic can be found on our COVID-19 Resources page, including EHR end-user onboarding trainings and COVID-19 webinars and discussion sessions from MEDITECH and MUSE. MEDITECH also offers a public version of the page, which provides hospital staff, journalists, consultants, and others access to many of the same materials.
Customer Experiences and Strategies
MEDITECH recently introduced COVID-19 Customer Experiences, a venue for exchanging stories about how our customers are innovating and improving care delivery processes to meet the demands of this crisis. We continue to run a series of blog posts that highlight COVID-19 strategies from MEDITECH, our customers, and our vendor partners.
Read Leveraging MEDITECH's EHR During the COVID-19 Pandemic to learn more about how components can be used to support COVID-19 screening, treatment, monitoring, and prevention efforts.