MEDITECH in the UK and Ireland
Healthcare technology is all about possibilities. Those possibilities are limitless with MEDITECH Expanse, our mobile, web-based EPR.
With a proven partnership spanning four decades, MEDITECH, Inc. (MTUSA) and MEDITECH South Africa (MTSA) have worked successfully on joint projects in various parts of the world. This close working relationship has extended to a larger MEDITECH International organization that includes MEDITECH Asia Pacific and MEDITECH UK and Ireland.
Please join us in congratulating everyone at MEDITECH South Africa on their 40 years of success.
Serving the UK and Ireland
As a proven partner to some of the most successful healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom and Ireland, our customers are advancing digital strategies and achieving impressive milestones.
In the UK:
- Alder Hey Children's is the first paediatric hospital in Europe awarded HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7.
Download our case study to learn more about how Alder Hey is transforming care with MEDITECH's interoperability solutions.
- Sunderland Royal Hospital attained Stage 7 recognition from HIMSS Analytics. South Tyneside District Hospital is also pursuing HIMSS accreditation.
Alder Hey and Sunderland are two of just four Trusts in the UK that have achieved HIMSS Level 7
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, a GDE fast follower, is leading the way in oncology by redesigning its cancer care service delivery.
- Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, a Digital Aspirant site, is a digital innovation and interoperability leader.
- Mater Private Network digital transformation underway with Expanse implementation launch
- MEDITECH Expanse selected by Mater Private, Ireland's leader in cancer and cardiac care
- Read more on the hospital group's plans to improve clinical outcomes and the patient experience by deploying MEDITECH Expanse across its entire Irish network.
- Galway Clinic, the first Irish hospital to achieve HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6, was also the first hospital to go LIVE with Expanse in Ireland
MEDITECH Expanse Oncology
Get all the benefits of Expanse's modern user interface, tailored to the needs of oncologists. From diagnosis to survivorship, this complete outpatient solution automates both clinic and scheduling workflows — optimising efficiency. Meet high patient volumes while still providing a positive patient experience.
Learn how Expanse Oncology can help your cancer team coordinate care more efficiently for better patient outcomes.
Video duration: 2 min. 08 sec.