MEDITECH in the UK and Ireland
Healthcare technology is all about possibilities. Those possibilities are limitless with MEDITECH Expanse, the world’s most intuitive and interoperable EPR that keeps people at the centre of care.
Blackrock Health Announces €25 Million Investment In New Digital Transformation Programme Creating 60 Jobs
5 September 2023 - Blackrock Health Group, which comprises of the Blackrock, Galway, Hermitage and Limerick Clinics, has announced a €25 million investment in a new digital transformation programme. The investment includes the introduction of the very latest in electronic health record systems, MEDITECH Expanse, and the introduction of Ireland’s first integrated digital engagement platform that will enable connectivity between patients, consultants and general practitioners (GPs).
Ireland’s Largest Independent Hospital Group Selects MEDITECH Expanse for Digital Transformation
23 August 2023 - Bon Secours Health System, one of the largest providers of private healthcare in Ireland, will implement MEDITECH Expanse as the foundation of its clinical transformation project. The Electronic Health Record (EHR) will replace its current combination of multiple platforms and paper documentation to establish one integrated healthcare record.
Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust first to go LIVE with MEDITECH Expanse EPR
20 July 2023 - Longtime MEDITECH customer Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation has gone LIVE with the MEDITECH Expanse electronic patient record (EPR). Read the article from Digital Health to learn how implementing the Expanse EPR represents another major milestone on the trust's digital journey.
MEDITECH International names Charlotte Scott Executive General Manager, MEDITECH UK and Ireland
1 March 2023 - MEDITECH International is pleased to announce the promotion of Charlotte Scott to Executive General Manager, MEDITECH UK and Ireland. Please join us in congratulating Charlotte on her new role at MEDITECH.
Serving the UK and Ireland
As a proven partner to some of the most successful healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom and Ireland, our customers are advancing digital strategies and achieving impressive milestones.
In the UK:
- Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust first to go LIVE with MEDITECH Expanse EPR
- Alder Hey Children's is the first paediatric hospital in Europe awarded HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7.
Download our case study to learn more about how Alder Hey is transforming care with MEDITECH's interoperability solutions.
- Sunderland Royal Hospital attained Stage 7 recognition from HIMSS Analytics. South Tyneside District Hospital is also pursuing HIMSS accreditation.
Alder Hey and Sunderland are two of just four Trusts in the UK that have achieved HIMSS Level 7
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, a GDE fast follower, is leading the way in oncology by redesigning its cancer care service delivery.
- Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, a Digital Aspirant site, is a digital innovation and interoperability leader.
- Ireland’s Largest Independent Hospital Group Selects MEDITECH Expanse for Digital Transformation
- Mater Private Network digital transformation underway with Expanse implementation launch
- MEDITECH Expanse selected by Mater Private, Ireland's leader in cancer and cardiac care
- Read more on the hospital group's plans to improve clinical outcomes and the patient experience by deploying MEDITECH Expanse across its entire Irish network.
- Galway Clinic, the first Irish hospital to achieve HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6, was also the first hospital to go LIVE with Expanse in Ireland