What data do we collect?
MEDITECH UK collects no data from you from our website. However, data may be passed to us from the MEDITCH Inc. webmaster for opportunities in the United Kingdom and Ireland. This relates to Article 14 of GDPR. Information that may be collected might include:
- First and last name
- Physical address
- Email address
- Additional Information provided by you.
How does MEDITECH UK collect your information?
MEDITECH UK directly collects no data from you. However, your data is collected indirectly via MEDITECH Inc. and relevant UK data passed onto MEDITECH UK.
- Information That You Give Us
MEDITECH Inc. obtains information about you when you use the MEDITECH-UK Website, when you contact us about products and services, or when you send us a message. In these cases, you decide what and how much information you want to share.
How does MEDITECH UK use your information?
We may use your information:
- To respond to sales or other enquiries
- To improve the functionality and usage of the MEDITECH UK Website
- To facilitate MEDITECH UK’s own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes
Will MEDITECH UK share your information?
We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
In addition, MEDITECH Inc. may share MEDITECH-UK Website usage information with these service providers, who are responsible for hosting the data, to identify trends and determine market focus. Information obtained through these processes may be combined with Personally Identifiable Information (such as name, address and phone number) in order to analyse marketing efforts. MEDITECH Inc. will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors, consultants, agents, partners, and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide or improve MEDITECH UK services.
Automated communication is restricted to only information you have requested, such as reminders for an upcoming event or webinar, or delivery of a white paper or case study. You may elect to subscribe to a blog, newsletter, or event notification emails. All these features include an opt-out function, so you can unsubscribe at any time.
How does MEDITECH UK protect your information?
The security of your information and data while using the MEDITECH UK Website is very important to us. MEDITECH Inc. uses appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the MEDITECH UK Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the MEDITECH Inc. website and its users is encrypted and protected through an SSL secured communication channel. MEDITECH Inc. keeps up to date with the latest encryption protocols and does not support outdated and vulnerable protocols.
Privacy policies of other websites
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What are your data protection rights?
MEDITECH UK would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request MEDITECH UK for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that MEDITECH UK correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MEDITECH UK to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that MEDITECH UK erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that MEDITECH UK restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to MEDITECH UK’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that MEDITECH UK transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make an access request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org