MUN Conference 2022
MUN Conference 2022: Find out keynote details and registration information.
The MUN Conference is back in person for 2022! This is a unique opportunity for you to engage with other members of the MEDITECH Users Network, while you learn about innovative solutions from member organisations. You'll also see how MEDITECH is helping to advance digital healthcare across the NHS and beyond.
The conference theme, “What Good Looks Like,” (a reference to the framework published by NHSX) will be prominently featured throughout the NHS and non-NHS presentations. In addition, you will find out how organsations have explored the principles from WGLL.
MEDITECH UK and Ireland executives — including CEO Charlotte Jackson and Corporate Services Executive Charlotte Scott — will open this event and introduce this year’s keynote speaker, MEDITECH Executive Vice President & COO Helen Waters. Learn more about Helen’s presentation on the digital transformation of healthcare in the Keynote tab.
Here are some confirmed topics you can expect to explore at MUN Conference 2022:
- Precision medicine: Immerse yourself in MEDITECH's new Genomics solution and how it can drive better patient outcomes.
- EU development update: Examine the progress we've made over the past year, both within the standard system for Expanse, as well as specifically for the EU marketplace.
- Expanse Care Compass: Discover a set of care management tools that not only aid in the management of chronic conditions but also help ambulatory practices strengthen patient-provider relationships.
- NHS Expanse deployment: Discover strategies and lessons learned during a collaborative session with Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust.
- Benefits realisation: Explore the Expanse benefits realisation tool and how it assists in the development of EPR Business cases.
Registration is now open and a formal agenda will be available in the coming weeks.
A customer password may be required to access certain materials linked from this page.
- Close Keynote
Executive Vice President & COO
Helen Waters will be the MEDITECH Keynote Speaker at the EU MUN conference this year. Helen will highlight key trends in digital healthcare, that emerged from COVID-19. Helen will share the latest information on new MEDITECH product announcements and an update on the evolving EHR market landscape. Hear first-hand about MEDITECH's vision for the future and the innovative technology and trends which will drive the digital transformation of healthcare.