MEDITECH COVID-19 Self-Assessing: Tenants, Vendors & Visitors
Control Plan | Self-Assessing
Updated: June 1, 2021
Building Access/Assessing Instructions
Any person entering our building is required to self-assess to determine if they have or may have the coronavirus, based on CDC guidelines. If you have it, are waiting on a test result, are considered presumptive, or have any symptoms that could be considered COVID-19, do not enter the building.
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, do not enter the building.
- In the last 14 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19, whether or not a test was done?
- In the last 14 days, have you been told to self-isolate or quarantine by your doctor or a local public health official?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact* with a person with a known or suspected case of COVID-19 AND you have not been fully vaccinated** or have not had a proven case of COVID-19*** in the last 90 days?
*Close contact is defined as, “Someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients,
2 days prior to test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated." 1
**Fully vaccinated is defined as, “2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine." 2
***A proven case of COVID-19 is one in which you can show a positive PCR test or a positive antigen (rapid) test.
- In the last 10 days, aside from commuting to and from work, have you traveled to another state for more than 24 hours, or have you traveled internationally for any period of time, and have not been fully vaccinated? 3
- In the last 72 hours, have you newly developed** any of the following: 4
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
*Symptoms related to an existing chronic condition do not apply.
- Is your current temperature ≥ 99.5 °F?
- Are you awaiting a test to confirm whether you have COVID-19?