2019 Optimizing Human Resources and Payroll Event
Are you looking to maximize the efficiency of your current MAGIC, Client/Server, 6.x, or Expanse Human Resources solution? We'll help you optimize your system by exploring underutilized tools within your Human Resources & Payroll systems, as well as discuss future enhancements.
Join us as we present strategies for optimizing your MEDITECH Human Resources & Payroll solutions, and learn from other organizations through peer-to-peer discussions. Recommended for core groups of users capable of implementing process recommendations at their facilities.
Attendees can look forward to:
- Understanding optimizations and their benefits
- Participating in roundtable discussions
- An overview of Human Resources enhancements in Expanse.
Extend your trip and stay for our Optimizing Supply Chain Event on Thursday, November 7th. This event will cover advanced topics for Supply Chain Management.
- AgendaClose Agenda
Wednesday, November 6
- Overview of goals and objectives
- MEDITECH.com overview
Optimizations: The Process and Common Findings
Discuss tips, tricks and underutilized tools, including but not limited to the following:
- Roles desktop preferences
- Mass Edits and Selected Edits -:briefly discuss having the ability and the most popular routines Include Mass Edit Supp Earnings
- Compiled Selections and Report Format dictionary
- Overview of Staff Gateway
- Staff Gateway and Human Resources future enhancements for Expanse
Including but not limited to the following:
- Position and Position ID Enhancements
- Employee maintenance
Review of various topics with fellow hospitals to network, gather ideas, and share valuable information.
- Year End Processing (Affordable Care Act and W-2s)
- Withholdings and balancing
- Payroll Processing: Special timecards, voids, reports, T&A report updates
- New hires, terminations, changing positions