Clinical Client Trainer (Hybrid)
Customer Support & Training | Massachusetts, US
As a MEDITECH trainer, your facilitation allows clinicians to successfully utilize our Enterprise Health Record (EHR). You are the first point of contact to expose users to this life-saving tool. As a member of our Client Services & Implementation team, your job would involve:
- Leading the training and installation of our EHR
- Acting as the primary contact for clients throughout the implementation process
- Multi-tasking and communicating with staff members across multiple MEDITECH applications
- Providing customer service and troubleshooting application software issues
- Working on a team with programmers to resolve any technical issues
- Interacting with development staff, and mentoring co-workers
- Processing requests for system enhancements or modifications to our evolving software
- Designing and maintaining application documentation
- Updating and maintaining an online project tracking system
- Traveling 50% of the time anywhere within the United States and Canada to conduct new customer training
What You Should Have
Bachelor's degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Social Sciences, Science fields and/or related Military experience. No specific experience is necessary, we will train you!
Candidates with backgrounds in teaching, Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiology, Physician Office, Emergency Department, Operating Room, Laboratory, Ambulatory, Social Work or Behavioral Health will be given high consideration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
COVID-19: This position requires that you have received a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have a valid religious, medical, or pregnancy-related accommodation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. MEDITECH will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
This opportunity is available at our following location(s):